This year, 96% of organizations are keen on recruiting professionals with the right Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Emerging Technology skills which are translating into a huge opportunity for the rightly-skilled professionals.
The National AI Strategy of India has outlined the path forward for leveraging the power of AI in a variety of sectors, particularly healthcare, agriculture, education, smart cities and infrastructure, and smart mobility and transportation.
However, there is a huge demand-supply gap when it comes to finding the rightly-skilled professionals. And the scarcity can act in your favor if you build the right skills at the right time. Also, you will be able to choose your ideal industry to establish your career after learning the necessary skills. And with organizations on a hiring spree, there will not be a better time to invest in learning the right AI and Emerging Technology skills than in 2022.
Scope for skill development in AI and Emerging Technologies
With an aim to establish India as a Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) hub in the next decade, there is a huge push from the government for skill development and training in AI and Emerging Technologies. AI and its advanced subjects such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Data Science have been introduced into the technical education curriculum.
Apart from the government, many private DeepTech training providers are also offering courses in a similar domain. TalentSprint, in collaboration with IIT Hyderabad, is offering a specially designed programme in AI and Emerging Technologies.
What is unique about the course?
- In-depth understanding of the latest AI and Emerging Technology concepts along with the real-world applications
- Learning opportunities from reputed IIT professors
- You will get an opportunity to implement AI projects at the IIT Hyderabad campus.
- After the completion of the programme, you will get a certificate from IIT Hyderabad.
- And the good news here is that you don’t need an engineering background to build a career in the domain.
- You can be a part of the programme if you have a STEM background and strong mathematical knowledge.
- Applications for the fourth cohort are now open. You can apply for the programme by visiting TalentSprint’s official AI and Emerging Technology programme page.
AI and Emerging Technologies: Must-have skills and in-demand job roles
The AI market size is expected to reach USD 309.6 billion by 2026. And the in-demand job roles are spread across various industries such as Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail, Logistics, Education, Agriculture, Marketing, Finance, Public utilities and National defence and security among others.
With the right expertise, you will be able to explore several job roles including,
- Big Data Engineer
- Robotics Scientist
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data Scientist
- ML Engineer
- AI Research Scientist
- AI Software developer
- Speech Recognition Expert
- AI Engineer
- Computer Vision Engineer
And to explore the job role of your interest you must build all the necessary skill sets such as
- Programming languages- Python, R, Java, C++
- Math for AI,
- Signal processing techniques and neural network architectures
- Creativity and critical thinking.
You will have guaranteed employment in the field if you have the right skills. However, acquiring the skills will necessitate much focus and effort. Enrolling in a specially designed AI and Emerging Technologies programme will help you get started on your path to creating a career in the sector. Select the right programme today and take the first step to building a career in the domain!