Association of Skill Training Providers (ASTP) is a registered non-government, not-for-profit society, formed as a national skill alliance of training service provider companies. ASTP works in collaboration with NSDC and has consultative status at the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship to push for ethical standards in skilling, to provide feedback on youth interests and aspirations on skill programs and to reach out to skill hundreds of youth across India. Some of the objectives of ASTP are:
- Provide a unique, credible and enabling platform to bring up and help resolve issues which concern the entire sector or sub-sectors engaged in skill building and training, as members together.
- Push for quality deliverance of training, best ethical practices, standards of procedures and ensures governance and accountability of training providers in the ecosystem.
- Keeps trainees’ best interests on the forefront and offers feedback on youth aspirations upon skill programs.
- Facilitate in creation of a self-regulatory framework for skills space.
- Work towards a system of providing quality certification for skills and competencies.
- Focus on being a whistle-blower on quality & ethical issues
ASTP, c/o Empower Pragati, Plot No.382, 2nd Floor, Sultanpur, MG Road, New Delhi, 110030`
This newsletter is designed and developed by
NSN Media Services, Hyderabad