SIATI, with support from Aerospace and Aviation Sector Skill Council (AASSC), is conducting a seminar on “Impact of Skill Development on Creation of World Class Aerospace & Aviation Ecosystem” @ Bangalore on 17 August 2018 at Dr V M Ghatage Convention Centre, Bangalore.
Society of Indian Aerospace Technologies and Industries (SIATI) was founded to give focused attention to the growth of Aerospace and Aviation industry through private industry participation, MSME networking with Large Private Industries & PSUs as well as Industry – R&D co-operation and International Co-operation. SIATI was the vision of Dr. C. G. Krishnadas Nair, former CMD, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore. He is also the present Honorary President of SIATI.
Who Should Attend: Industry leaders, Corporates and SMEs, Trainers and assessors, Faculty & Students, Domain Experts, Working Professionals, Consultants, Content Developers, Vocational Training Providers, Government Officials,
Download the brochure: Click here to download the details about the seminar
Some of the Speakers: Shri Suvarna Raju CMD HAL, & Chairman AASSC; Shri. Sobins Kuriakose NSDC; Dr CG Krishnadas Nair, Shri Ashok Saxena President SIATI & Member AASSC BCIC & Member, AASSC; Ms. Vandana Aggarwal Economic Advisor, MoCA; Peter Immanuel CEO, AASSC
Some of the objectives of the Seminar:
- To create awareness of Aerospace & Aviation Sector Skill Council (AASSC), its objectives, activities and achievements
- To deliberate on the importance of skill development to improve productivity, cost, quality of products & services and safety of operations
- To facilitate industries to benefit from the emerging skill ecosystem.
- To facilitate student community to understand and benefit from skill training and certification
- To promote interaction between academia, Industry and training institutes to foster skill development.
Topics to be discussed:
- The benefits of skill development for industryDifferent models of skill development and funding options
- Challenges and opportunities in skill training
- Role of training partners and infrastructure creation
- State Government participation in skill development
- Blending skill development with education
- Job roles with high potential and demand and how to get trained and certified.
- Sourcing skilled workforce ad meeting the skilling / re-skilling requirement of industry
- Better placement and career growth for students / individuals through skill development
Send details of participants to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Pay the delegate fee through any one of the following modes:
Cheque/ DD in favour of Account No. 31759635132 payable at
RTGS transaction using details below:
State Bank of India, HAL Branch, “Seminar Account” saving account
31759635132, IFS Code SBIN0001114, MICR Code 560002018
Spot Registration at the venue with Cash / Cheque on the day of event.
Corporate Delegates (4 Nos)
Rs.5000/Rs.1500/- per delegate
Rs 1000/- per delegates
Rs. 500/- per students
For more information Please contact
Society of Indian Aerospace Technologies and Industries,
Aeronautical Society Building,
Suranjandas Road, Off Old Madras Road, Bangalore 560075
Ph. +91 80 25219951 / 25275262 Telefax: 25292440
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com