Whether an employee or a student, receiving a certificate for completing a training program, project or internship makes them feel great about their accomplishments. It shows that they are taking their work seriously. And, COVID has only amplified this trend.
COVID has driven many institutes to offer online courses. However, very few institutes offer a truly online learning experience. To truly offer an “online” course, means to offer an end-to-end digital experience, from course registration to issuing of certificate of course completion.
Online training institutes cannot be sending hard-copy study material or awarding graduates with paper certificates at the end of a course. They have to implement a digital process that makes the services online or contactless. Why? It saves effort. It is smart. And, it is a prerequisite to maintain a competitive or leading position in the market.
Now, going online, contactless does not have to be investment or task heavy. It can be very simple. Institutes do not have to build an online infrastructure to support their training services. They can use platforms like Certif-ID to make their jobs easier.
Certif-ID is a simple platform similar to social media platforms that we use on a daily basis. It offers a range of services, including data analytics. Training institutions can use the platform to:
- List the courses they offer
- Manage student registrations
- Issue digital certificates at the end of the course and much more
The most special reason to choose Certif-ID is that the platform is blacked by blockchain technology. So, everything an institute does on the platform is secured by blockchain – especially the digital certificates that are issued.
Why issue digital certificates on blockchain?
Here are three vital points to help you understand why you should care about issuing digital certificates:
- A digital certificate that you issue through Certif-ID is not a PDF. It is a certificate that has a unique QR code and a verifiable link.
- Only you (authorised person/admin) can issue, reissue or modify a digital certificate. Your graduates, a recruiter or anyone with access to a digital certificate can only verify it by scanning the QR code or clicking on the link.
- As nobody other than you (the issuing institute) can make changes to the digital certificate, it is safe even after you have issued them.
Using Certif-ID, you can issue one or hundreds of digital certificates at once. There are no third parties like printers and courier companies involved in the process. You can directly issue the digital course completion certificates to your student’s email addresses. Also, it will forever be part of the blockchain network.
Also read: Blockchain Digital Certificates: An Opportunity not Disruption https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/blockchain-digital-certificates-an-opportunity-not-disruption/
To know more about how Certif-ID can improve your online training programs – save money and effort, book a meeting with us.
PS: No matter whether your courses are online or offline, providing digital certificates makes sense.