Realising the importance of sports on the entire economy, industry and ecosystem, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing the 4th edition of the multi- dimensional global Sports Summit SCORECARD 2018 on 26 and 27 July 2018 at Le Meridian, New Delhi.
SCORECARD, the flagship event on sports by CII, is an interactive platform for both national and international stakeholders from the world of sport.
The 2017 edition of SCORECARD spanning over 2 days witnessed huge momentum with around 500 prominent delegates and speakers.
The Scorecard conference aims to promote sports through making sports education and skills a mandate in schools and generating investment in sports through CSR in the country and put India on the global sports map by the year 2022.
The key objectives of the conference are to:
- Develop a road map for building a robust sport-ecosystem in India
- Deliberate on how to make India a manufacturing hub of sports equipment
- Bring in international expertise and delegation to create synergy and build collaboration, partnerships and joint ventures
- Create enablers and environment for entrepreneurship development in sports sector
- Discuss the “Business of Sports” amongst corporates
- Recognise success stories and change makers
Register now! Click here to register online for CII SCORECARD 2018.
Download the Flyer: Click here to download the CII SCORECARD 2018 flyer and share in your network.
The Conference would be organized on the theme “Sports@ 2022: Making India Play”. While the conference, organized thematically in different sessions, would explore specific areas of interest, it also intends to showcase business concepts and services for new markets, business buyers, partners, distribution channels, and key decision makers.
Key Sessions at CII SCORECARD 2018
- Shaping the eco-system of sports in the country
- International perspective on sports
- Mainstreaming sports education and skills in schools
- Career road-map and opportunities in sports
- Investments in grassroots sports
- India as a sports manufacturing hub
Release of Knowledge Paper
A knowledge report will be released during the conference to showcase the major trends with the sports leagues, coaching and physical education in the country, exploring and identifying further prospects for employment and job types being created through major professional sports leagues, and to provide important insights in achieving some transformational goals towards growth and development of the sports sector.
Recognition of Change Makers
The conference also seeks to recognise the individuals, entities and organisations, who, through their work in the field of sport, have made outstanding contribution to improve the condition of society, economy and the planet.
The conference will provide an unique and ideal platform for B2B meetings arranged alongside a game of indoors mini golf or table tennis in a separate designated area.
Who should attend
- Government officials and key decision makers
- International delegates
- Change makers & achievers
- CSR & Corporate Heads
- Team owners
- Sports manufacturers
- Sports federations and associations
- Sports educational institutes
- Sports infrastructure companies
- Sports media houses
- Sports law firms
- Sports sciences professionals
- Coaches and referees
- Not for profit organizations
- Sports management organizations
SCORECARD is an apt platform to participate and present best practices in sports as the target audience would include wide range of stakeholders from the sector.
Benefits and key outcomes
- Harnessing the potentials, new areas and scope of sports sector for development
- Providing common ground and a knowledge exchange platform to a wide range of stakeholders and service providers
- Identifying resources and support required by the industry
- Identify investment opportunities, trade promotion and technology transfers
- Learn and explore mechanism adopted by Industry for establishing & developing business linkages
- Interaction with key Central & State Government officials
- In-depth evaluation of individual State level possibilities in sports