CII Southern Region is organising a Conference on Education 4.0 – Investing in the Future of Jobs and Skills on 12 October 2022 from 1000 to 1700 Hrs at Hotel ITC Grand Chola, Chennai.
Education 4.0 is a new experience-based education system that uses digital technologies instead of the rote-based system and responds to the needs of the new world through personalised education. Likewise, it necessitates skills that enable students to continuously learn, evolve their understanding, and grow their skill set for more job opportunities. Education 4.0 is completely changing the “Game of Education” by easing the ways of learning and improving our technical skills at the same time.
Education 4.0 improves the freedom of learning and freedom to innovate, think and implement by proving promising results in any fields. So, both students and educationalists have equal responsibility to sharpen the world by bringing quick changes through major advancements in the field. Education 4.0 brings many job opportunities to students in line with latest technological tools like Machine learning, Deep learning and Data science, etc. Both Education 4.0 & Industry 4.0 must be aligned together to create job opportunities in more demand.
Registration Link: https://cam.mycii.in/ORNew/Registration.html?EventId=E00005944
This Conference on Education 4.0 will be addressed by Senior Bureaucrats from Central and State Governments and the Industry Leaders. During the discussions, the focus will be on the impact of Global Changes on future skills with the standard assessment in the global markets.
Conference on Education 4.0 will have the following session focus:
- Creating Global Skills Eco-system in region
- Impact of Global changes on Future Skills requirements
- Assessments, Standards and Placement – Preparing talent for Global markets
- Integrating Skills and Education to prepare future-ready workforce
- Opportunity to interact with Industry Leaders / relevant stakeholders
- Interaction with the respective state / Central government bureaucracy
- Network with CEOs and industry representatives across the country, during the Conference
- Explore the emerging new ideas for the business opportunities and benchmarking success stories
- Understanding the big picture of Industry as growth enablers
Also read: CII Karnataka Skills Conclave: Skills for Resilience and Agile Future – A Report https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/cii-karnataka-skills-conclave-skills-for-resilience-and-agile-future-a-report/
Who Should Attend
- Ed-tech firms, IT companies & corporates providing new-age technology, products, and services
- Chancellors, Vice Chancellors & Key Decision-Makers from top universities & higher education institutes
- Skills & training institutes
- Incubators and investors, parents, educators, schools & coaching institutes, and students
- Industry members – Group CEOs, Owners, HR Professionals