CII Education Initiatives of Southern Region is organizing its second batch of a two day workshop on ‘Restructuring and Redesigning the Higher Education Curriculum to Meet Industry Needs’ on 24-25-January-2018 at SDM Institute for Management Development, Mysuru (No 1 Chamundi Hill Road,, Siddhartha Nagar Mysuru, Karnataka 570011). The primary objective of the proposed curriculum restructuring and redesign workshop is to help higher education institutions gain advantage in ‘producing’ graduates who will meet the changing skill and knowledge demands of the industry.
The workshop is aimed at Principals, Directors, Deans, HODs and Senior Faculties from member institutions and industrialists. Research scholars undertaking research on the workshop topic can also join this workshop.The workshop will also help higher education institutions in enhancing learning outcomes and establish a collaborative, mutually satisfying relationship between the industry and higher education institutions.
Registration and Download the Detailed Program:
Registration Link : http://www.cii.in/OnlineRegistration.aspx?Event_ID=E000037844
THE WORKSHOP IS EXPECTED TO RESULT IN
- Increased placement through practice-orientation
- Upgrade in quality of collegiate education
- Enhancement of faculty competencies through exposure to industry best practices
- Industry immersion for students through targeted industry collaboration
- Alignment with NSQF levels for Knowledge, Skills and Aptitude
- Research and Development with Innovation
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Industry Demands for Skills
- Changing Business Environment – reducing product life cycles; technology; aspirations due to demographic changes; social interaction
- Dynamic Business Vs Static Education
- Regulation Vs Empowerment
There is NO delegate fee charged for the workshop however registration is mandatory. The nominations are restricted to 4 per Institution / College. For further clarifications, please write to Ms Sandhya \ firstname.lastname@example.org \ +91 89400-32581.