The Construction Skill Development Council of India (CSDCI) is organizing a one-day event titled ‘Collaboration Opportunities – Ways and Means to Scale and Speed up Organizational Growth’ on May 22nd, 2023, in Hyderabad.
The event aims to bring together industry stakeholders to discuss collaboration opportunities and strategies for scaling and accelerating organizational growth in the Construction industry.
Below are the details of the event:
Date: 22nd May 2023
Time: 10.00 am onwards
- Introduction and keynote
- Background and context
- Lunch and networking
- Roundtable discussion
- Innovative tech-based product demos
This collaborative approach seeks to gather perspectives from various industry stakeholders on unlocking the potential of workforce skilling, improving safety adherence, ensuring quality, and boosting productivity while sustaining worker welfare. CSDCI encourages concerted efforts towards achieving these goals.
To register for this event, please click on the provided link: https://forms.gle/58iQD5SwCz5ZZ3ZN6
The participants for the event will include representatives from:
- Government Bodies: NSDC, Allied Sector Skill Councils, Industry Associations
- Industry: Real Estate, Infrastructure, Contractors, Construction Allied Companies
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility teams
- Incubators/ Accelerators/ Academia
The event will focus on:
- Introducing National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS)
- Creating a platform for bridging gaps and proposing skilling solutions
- Key roles of stakeholders in the skilling ecosystem
- Designing a support system for the private sector and working together with the government
About Construction Skill Development Council of India (CSDCI)
- CSDCI is a non-profit organization registered under Section 8 of the Indian Companies Act 2013.
- It was established under the mandate of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- CSDCI serves as the apex sector skill council for the construction industry.
- It operates as an awarding body under the supervision of the National Council for Vocational Education and Training (NCVET), NSDC, and the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
- Its mission is to build competencies that enhance employability and facilitate employment opportunities while promoting sustainable economic growth.
- CSDCI aims to support India’s vision of becoming the ‘Skill Capital of the World,’ as envisaged by the Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi.
CSDCI is responsible for various aspects of skilling, including:
- Training, assessment, and certification
- Researching skill gaps
- Promoting awareness and visibility
- Providing counselling and career guidance
- Bridging the industry and academia interface
- Advocating for apprenticeships
- Facilitating placements
- Establishing performance standards for all job roles
- Pursuing new-age skills and being future-ready
CSDC India identifies Centers (Centers of Excellence) and ensures reinforcing them with Master Trainers, Trainers, Conducting Training of Trainers, for Assessment Agencies creating Master Assessors, Assessors and conducting Training of Assessors, creating and making available and accessible blended and technology enabled ‘Learning Tools’ for learners etc. as some of the major mandates.
Leave a Reply