Teachers and trainers are the champions who perform diverse roles in imparting skills, knowledge, and education to the learners. With the unprecedented outbreak of the pandemic, teachers and trainers have taken a leap of faith and continued teaching through digital means.
In our continuous efforts to bring visibility and promote the efforts of teachers and trainers who are the pillars of any skilling and education endeavor, we are conducting a special webinar.
On the occasion of Teachers’ Day 2021, NSN is organising a webinar on the topic “Digital Education and Skilling: Changing role of Teachers and Trainers”.
Date: 4th September 2021
Time: 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Join us live on YouTube using this link! – https://youtu.be/WOwnIBgNsgQ
The webinar is divided into 3 sessions which will broadly focus on:
- The challenges in digital skilling, using technology for skill-based school education and meeting the changing demands in the profession of vocational teaching/training
- Importance of practical training in technical training courses and delivering a holistic programme that includes future skills and how teachers can prepare to upskill
- Overcoming challenges in designing and delivering a blended learning course at the university level
The webinar will be moderated by Dr. Madhuri Dubey, Founder, NSN.
Speakers for the introductory session:
- Dr. Rajesh Khambayat, Joint Director, PSSCIVE Bhopal
- Prof. B. S Satyanarayana, Vice-Chancellor, C V Raman Global University
The other speakers for the webinar are:
- Ms. Ranjitha M – Senior Training Officer, NTTF
- Mr. Sathishkumar – Assistant Manager (Training), NTTF
- Ms. Vijayalaxmi A Inamdar – Senior training Officer, NTTF
- Prof. Priyadarshi Kanungo – Dean – Engineering, CVRGU
- Dr. M.K. Gopaliya – Associate Prof. ME, CVRGU
- Dr. Rojalina Priyadarshini – Asst. Prof. CSIT, CVRGU
- Mr. Rajat Kumar Samantaray – Asst. Prof., EE, CVRGU
- Mr. Ambika Prasad Mohanty – Asst. Prof., Civil, CVRGU
- Ms. R. Prasanthy – Vocational Trainer – Electronics and Hardware, Puducherry
- Mr. Martin K P – Vocational Trainer – Sales Associate, Kerala
- Neha Shiva – Vocational Trainer – Beauty and Wellness, Bhopal
- Aarti Upadhyay – Vocational Teacher – Retail Management, Bhopal
- Pragat Naik – Instructor – Retail, Goa
Also read: 10 most valuable resources for vocational teachers and trainers – https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/10-most-valuable-resources-for-vocational-teachers-and-trainers/