Are you looking to build a career in the Tool Engineering and Digital Manufacturing industry in India? Who wouldn’t? Tool Engineering and Digital Manufacturing are major fields in the manufacturing industry. The manufacturing sector is an ever-growing industry that accounts for roughly 20 percent of the total GDP in India. And it has the potential to reach US$ 1 trillion by 2025.
The government’s PLI scheme, which was launched to encourage manufacturing, is expected to create over 3 million jobs in India.
With so much potential for consistent market growth and such a strong push from the government, there is a lot of opportunity for employment in the sector. However, in order to advance in the industry, you must possess the necessary skills.
And what better way to develop the necessary skills than a diploma from a well-known technical training institution like Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF)? The NTTF Diploma in Tool Engineering and Digital Manufacturing is designed and structured to provide you with a holistic development that will prepare you for a career in Tool and Die Making and Digital Manufacturing.
Diploma In Tool Engineering and Digital Manufacturing with multi entry-exit option
NTTF has introduced multi-entry and exit options, allowing you to take a break after the first and second years and resume your studies at the start of the next academic year. As a result, you can continue to learn and earn credits at each level and interval.
After finishing the first year of the Diploma in Tool Engineering and Digital Manufacturing, you will be certified as a Mechanical Fitter, a Junior Tool Maker after the second year, and a Diploma in Tool Engineering and Digital Manufacturing after the third year.
Eligibility to enrol in the course
Only after completing your SSLC, PUC, or Class 12 may you enrol in the 3-year integrated diploma programmes. You will be able to take a sabbatical after completing their first or second year and continue studying anytime you like by enrolling in the following relevant year.
- To enrol in the regular three-year program, you must have class 10th or 12th or PUC or Vocational course certification.
- The maximum age limit to apply for this course is 24 years.
Here are the skills you will learn
- Basic knowledge of subjects
- Core engineering subjects and technological knowledge
- Problem analysis skill
- Design and development of solutions
- Modern tool usage
- Environment and sustainability
- Management personality development, ethics and communication
- Individual and teamwork
- Life-long learning
Here’s what Diploma In Tool Engineering and Digital Manufacturing will offer
- The programme consists of 70% practical training on the shop floor and 30% theory.
- You will be provided with laptops with study materials for online classroom assessment after every classroom session which will help you verify your understanding of key concepts.
- You will also undergo intermediate and semester tests in both theories and practise, which will offer you immediate and accurate feedback on your progress.
- The programme will help you develop your technical competency through technical talk, shop talk, discovery learning and working projects in the 6th Semester.
- You will get an opportunity to participate in various national and international competitions like QCC, regional and international skill competitions conducted by the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII).
- You will get hands-on practical training through special machines like EDM/Wire Cut machines to perform special operations in tool making process.
- Through numerous drives, you will be exposed to modern tools such as 5s, Lean manufacturing, and TPM principles.
Career opportunities after the completion of the diploma
After completing the diploma programme, there will be several work options in a variety of manufacturing-related industries. Here are some of the primary fields in which you can apply:
- Automotive components sector
- Sheet metal industrial sector
- Plastic moulding and processing like packaging sectors
- Machine tool building sector
- Electricals and Electronic components of manufacturing sectors
- Precision Manufacturing
- Tooling and Automation
- Factory Manufacturing
This programme will help you build all the relevant skills and knowledge to perform many roles. Here are the top 7 job roles to choose from,
- Application Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Automotive Engineer
- Cad Cam Engineer
- Operation Manager
- Product Designer
If you wish to know more about NTTF and the programmes offered by NTTF, please visit- https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/nttf/
NTTF is one of India’s best technical training institutions bridging the gap between industry and academia in the country. Through its industry-alligned courses, the institution aims to create a future-ready workforce. And its Diploma In Tool Engineering and Digital Manufacturing programmes is specifically designed to help you develop the skills you will require to succeed in the industry. Visit the NTTF’s official website to learn more about the course.