CSTI offers short term vocational courses which are completely industry-oriented. Any individual who is between the age of 18 and 35 years is eligible to apply.
✔ Physical Standards:
- Minimum Height: 155 Cms
- Minimum Weight: 45 Kgs
✔ Educational Qualification:
- Formwork Carpentry : 5th Class and above (or) ITI Carpenter
- Bar Bending & Steel Fixing : 5th Class and above
- Masonry (Brick Work/Block Work) : 5th Class and above (or) ITI Mason
- Plumbing and Sanitary : ITI (Plumber)
- Electrical : 10th Class + ITI NCVT Passed (Electrician/Electrical Wiremen)
- Scaffolding : 5th Fail and below
- General Assistants : 5th Fail and below
- Welding (Pipe & Structural) : ITI – (welder) (or) 8th Pass with 2 years exp. in Welding
- Pre-Stressing : ITI-NCVT (Fitter/Auto Mechanic) (or) 12th Class
- Concrete laboratory and field testing : 10th Passed or -12th std
- Solar Electricians : Minimum 10th std with 2 Years ITI as an Electrician or Wireman
- Solar Non-Technical : Min 8th standard and above
✔ Admission Criteria:
- Candidates for individual trades are selected through a process of Entrance Test (Written and Practical) and viva-voce.
- Candidates with excellent academic performance will be considered for choice of trades according to Management’s discretion.
- Diploma / Degree / Software professionals are not eligible for admission.
- Admissions are open throughout the year with the first week of every month being reserved for admission activities.
To know more about the trades and CSTI locations across India visit:- https://www.lntecc.com/homepage/CSTI/index.htm