Do you aspire to become an excellent Automotive Service Technician? Then this one year Automotive Service Technician course by Paramount Auto Bay Services (PABS) will make your dream come true. Paramount Auto Bay Services (PABS) in collaboration with Indo-German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC) has designed the vocational certification course which is one of its kind dual pro programs in India.
Here are all the details that you need to know before enrolling in the program.
The Dual Pro Program
- Automotive Service Technician course and candidates will be certified by IGCC.
- Total duration of the course is one year. Students will spend four months at PABS and will get theory and practical training on Automotive Service. The remaining 8 months will be dedicated towards an internship at a showroom.
- Training on updated technology and hands on experience under supervision.
- Soft Skills training to strengthen the effectiveness of the candidate.
Benefits for the candidates
- German certified Automotive Service Technician.
- The certificate will be valid in many countries apart from India.
- The practical training will bridge the gap between your education and technical expertise.
- We even assist you in placements with different companies.
- Students aspiring for masters in Europe will also benefit from this training
- The best part is, the 9 month paid Internship, most of the tuition fee will be reimbursed to you.
The genesis and core strengths
- Launched in 1988 as a multi brand workshop
- The only ISO certified multi brand workshop in Telangana
- State of the art equipment with updated technology
- A fully equipped Training centre with German certified Trainer and Training Methodology
- Successfully trained over 1000 students
- Tie up with several organisation to facilitate further training and placement
- Collaboration with Indo – German Chamber of Commerce to provide Vocational Training at our facility.
The dual education system is a very popular concept in Germany and yet to gain popularity in India. The main characteristics of the dual system is cooperation between small and medium sized companies and publicly funded vocational schools. With long term courses in vocational education, people have a strong educational background in countries like Denmark and Germany which helps them to earn handsomely.
Know more about the course: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/pabs-form/
In India we still have only short term courses for vocational education which makes it difficult for the students to get quality education and proper training. This one year course by PABS and Indo-German Chamber of Commerce is all set to change the vocational education scenario in India and will help the dual model get popularity.