Media & Entertainment Skills Council is pleased to announce the launch of the first edition of their monthly magazine “Media Talk Back”. The long awaited magazine would be out officially on 17th August 2017 with the circulation of about 1000 copies was developed in cooperation with MESC Team and Iconic Creators which will offer relevant and rich content about the Media industry in terms of VFX and other areas for training, skill development and employment opportunities. Soft copy of the magazine can be dowloaded from the link below.
The visual and editorial quality of Media Talk Back is top-notch and its pages are inspired by the values and interests of its muse. The magazine’s style is elegant and creative, simple and contemporary, and creates an inviting world that has something for Media in every area of their lives.
“I am glad to inform you that Media & Entertainment Skills Council has launched their first monthly magazine. We are hopeful and positive that the industry and academia will contribute to provide support both in terms of demand and training. We are aiming to cover multiple sectors under the Media and Entertainment Industry in every exclusive edition of Media Talk Back. We will be happy to get your feedback and inputs” Mohit Soni, COO, MESC
The magazine will unveil the insights of Media Industry and the facts about the Media Education too. The First Issue talks about the Importance of VFX in the Industry. The major events in which MESC has taken part will be marked exclusive in this edition.
Contents at a glance
- Message from MESC Governing Council
- Careers in VFX: Pete Draper, CEO, Makuta Studios
- Employer of the month: Prime Focus
- Exclusive Coverage: Baahubali Team
- Startup section: Journey form student to entrepreneur
- Expert section: Insights and career progression
- Featured institute: RSACE, Mumbai
- Skill India Mission: PMKVY
- Evolving industry: Indian media and entertainment
- Engaging with stakeholder: Training programs, events and forums
- World Skill Competition 2071 Abu Dhabi: a curtain raiser