Our weekly newsbytes will keep you updated on the industry, government, academia and other stakeholders in the skilling and TVET space. The skill development newsbytes could help you get some leads for developing your business in this sector and will keep you informed.
Skill development and VET government and non-government projects, apprenticeships and jobs
Free E-Books from NSN: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/e-books-download-page/
Skill development news from the government, industry and academia
Top headlines of the week
- NSDC collaborates with DigiVidyapeeth to create e-curriculum
- DGT-MSDE announces result of 110th All India Trade Test for Apprentices
- BridgeNow Academy’s project on the EdTech platform has won CSR Times Award 2020 in the category of Education.
- BSF collaborates with the skill development department
- BDU signs MoU with Madras Flying Club Aviation Academy
- AICTE has appointed Arunachal University of Studies (AUS) as it’s first NEEM Facilitator of the Northeast Region
DGT-MSDE announces result of 110th All India Trade Test for Apprentices: DGT-MSDE has announced the result of the 110th All India Trade Test (AITT) for apprentices. Nearly 96,000 candidates appeared for AITT out of which over 50,000 candidates passed the exam. Read more…
NSDC collaborates with DigiVidyapeeth to create e-curriculum: NSDC has collaborated with DigiVidyapeeth to formulate an e-curriculum for skills upgrade for both professionals and students. MESC has signed an MoU with DigiVidyapeeth in this regard. Under the initiative, the MESC will accord recognition to the online courses developed by the education portal keeping with industry needs
BSF collaborates with the skill development department: BSF India has collaborated with the National Skill Development Department of the Government of India. Under this scheme vocational, technical and skill development education is being made available to the youths.
BDU signs MoU with Madras Flying Club Aviation Academy: BDU has collaborated with Madras Flying Club Aviation Academy to offer collaborative programs on the aviation industry. Five programmes including diploma and certification courses will be offered by Madras Flying Club at their facility at the Trichy airport.
If you want to know more about any of the updates, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skill development news from the states
Top headlines of the week
- Andhra Pradesh: APSSDC continued its skilling program despite the pandemic and is going to establish a skill university and 30 skill colleges across the state.
- Arunachal Pradesh: AICTE has appointed Arunachal University of Studies (AUS) as it’s first NEEM Facilitator of the Northeast Region.
- Assam: Don Bosco Tech Society has collaborated with FICCI and FISCI to provide short-term online training and certification for pineapple farmers and processors in Assam.
- Assam: Three-day skill development programme on mushroom farming and spawn production technology was conducted in Tezpur with an aim to groom youths, women and young entrepreneurs of Northeast India.
- Jammu and Kashmir: A placement fair for ITI students was organized in Jammu where several well known companies participated.
- Jammu and Kashmir: Modalities for the successful implementation of PMKVY 3 was discussed in a meeting chaired by the Principal Secretary, skill development department Jammu
- Jammu and Kashmir: A meeting was held on various issues pertaining to Skill development training in the district.
- Kerala: Skill development and entrepreneurship program “Jeevanam Jeevadhanam” by NSS
- Karnataka: The government of Karnataka is going to send 1000 professionally trained nurses to Britain with an aim to create hope among job seekers aimd the pandemic.
- Uttar Pradesh: Women acquire skills to become self-reliant under Centre’s Seekho Aur Kamao scheme in Aligarh.
Have you missed the previous edition of Newsbytes? Click here to view: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/newsbytes-on-skill-development-and-vocational-training-28122020/
The news bytes are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving skills industry in India.
We compile and adapt these news bytes from various sources, if any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, we will remove the link to your content.