NSN weekly round-up on skills, education and training will keep you updated on the industry, government, academia and other stakeholders in the skilling and TVET space. The skill development news snippets could help you get some leads for developing your business in this sector and will keep you informed.
COVID help for delivering skill development and training
You could write to us about the crisis you are going through and what is help you are looking for in delivering the training programs. We will take your issue to the concerned people who could be of help. Please visit the link to know more: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/covid-help-for-delivering-skill-development-and-training/
Latest government and non-government projects in the skilling industry
Odisha Skill Development Authority invites EOI for empanelment of Training Partners for undertaking PMKVY 3.0 CSSM- Last date- 6th May 2021.
Request for Proposal for providing Skill Training under PMKVY 3.0 Special Projects in Centrally Sponsored Centrally Managed (CSCM) component- Last date- 17th May 2021.
Skill development news from the states
Top headlines of the week
- Assam- The State of Assam presented their Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Annual Action Plan through a video conference with details of the plan for the financial year 2021-22.
- Haryana- The Government of Haryana has laid the foundation of CSR Advisory Board to encourage, guide and assist educational organizations to come forward and contribute towards the welfare of the people of Haryana.
- Jammu and Kashmir- The Principal Secretary of Skill Development Department (SDD) has reviewed the status of new Polytechnics proposed besides taking stock of ongoing skill development projects.
- Maharashtra- To prevent a bid to prevent Nashik tragedy, ITI teachers were asked to keep tabs on oxygen supply.
- Nagaland- The first construction training centre was inaugurated in Nagaland which offers courses in construction such as plumbing, electrician, painter and decorator.
- Punjab- The government of Punjab has approved a proposal of Rs 2,941.83 crore for upgrading the infrastructure, modernisation and strengthening facilities at the government schools.
Skill development news from the government, industry and academia
Government and non-government jobs and apprenticeships in the skilling industry
Free E-Books from NSN: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/e-books-download-page/
Top headlines of the week
- IIT Roorkee has collaborated with WileyNXT for India’s first BFSI Tech Program to bridge the skill gap in the sector.
- ACC TRUST, the CSR arm of ACC Ltd., has socially and economically enriched the lives of 8.3 lakh community members in 2020.
- A week-long skill development training under Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) has started at ITI Manipolyang, Ziro where a total of 6307 candidates will be given Residential Skill Development Training.
- The Edtech industry in India will become a 30 Billion Dollar industry by the year 2032 as online learning continues to gain prominence.
- To support the growth of infrastructure, NITCO has started imparting training to develop and improve skills, build livelihood and create opportunities for Masons.
- TRIFD has collaborated with The Link Fund (TLS) to improve the lives and the livelihoods of the tribal people.
- The National Institute of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (NI-MSME) has witnessed a nearly 150 per cent jump in the number of trainees trained during FY21.
Have you missed the previous edition of Newsbytes? Click here to view: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/nsn-weekly-round-up-on-skills-education-and-training-27042021/
The news bytes are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving skills industry in India.
We compile and adapt these new snippets from various sources, if any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, we will remove the link to your content.