Do you wish to stay informed regarding various government projects? Are you looking for a job or an apprenticeship? Are you missing out on various happenings in the skilling ecosystem? NSN weekly round-up on skills, education and training is a one-stop solution for all your skill development and vocational education related queries. The snippets of information could help you generate leads for developing your business in this sector.
COVID help for delivering skill development and training
You could write to us about the crisis you are going through and what is help you are looking for in delivering the training programs. We will take your issue to the concerned people who could be of help. Please visit the link to know more: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/covid-help-for-delivering-skill-development-and-training/
Skill development news from the government, industry and academia
Latest government and non-government jobs, apprenticeships and projects in the skilling industry
Government skill development projects: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/projects/
Free E-Books from NSN: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/e-books-download-page/
Top headlines of the week
- DGT-MSDE announced results of the All India Trade Test (AITT) held in December 2020, for Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) Academic session 2020-2021. Read more…
- The Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) is offering free online training programmes to create more job opportunities for unemployed youth during the COVID pandemic.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh is going to establish one skill development university and 30 skill development colleges.
- Rubber Skill Development Council is going to expand its vertical to cover the Chemical and Petrochemicals (Plastic) sector and will now be known as Rubber, Chemical, Petrochemical Skill Development Council (RCPSDC).
- NCVT ITI Result 2021 has been declared for the first, second, third, and fourth semesters yesterday. All the appeared students can check NCVT ITI Result on the official website, ncvtmis.gov.in.
- NTTF is going to launch an apprenticeship-based Diploma Program in Logistics Technology.
- Rishihood University has partnered with Bosch India Foundation to establish an Industry-Academia Collaboration Center, situated on campus. The Center will create more job-ready graduates through relevant skill development programs.
- The Pakke-Kessang District Law Students’ Union has requested the Pakke-Kessang deputy commissioner to reschedule the date of submission of applications for the crash course/short-term skill development training under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY).
- Four professionals from Odisha have topped the All India Trade Test 2020 under Craftsmen Training Scheme. In this national level test close to 24 lakh candidates had appeared.
- Primero Skills has launched www.Jobs4Yuva.com. A jobs aggregator portal that would cater to pan India demand for jobs, especially at the entry-level.
- Times Centre Of Learning is going to train 990 youth from Gujarat’s mining-affected areas under its Project Samarthya scheme.
- The Statue of Unity Area Development and Tourism Governance Authority (SOUADTGA) will develop the “country’s first electric vehicles-only area” in Gujarat’s Kevadia.
Have you missed the previous edition of Newsbytes? Click here to view: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/nsn-weekly-round-up-on-skills-education-and-training-01062021/
The news bytes are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving skills industry in India.
We compile and adapt these new snippets from various sources, if any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, we will remove the link to your content.
Leave a Reply