NSN weekly round-up on skills, education and training will keep you updated on the industry, government, academia and other stakeholders in the skilling and TVET space. The skill development news snippets could help you get some leads for developing your business in this sector and will keep you informed.
COVID help for delivering skill development and training
You could write to us about the crisis you are going through and what is help you are looking for in delivering the training programs. We will take your issue to the concerned people who could be of help. Please visit the link to know more: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/covid-help-for-delivering-skill-development-and-training/
Skill development news from the government, industry and academia
Latest government and non-government jobs, apprenticeships and projects in the skilling industry
Government skill development projects: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/projects/
Free E-Books from NSN: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/e-books-download-page/
- TalentSprint announced a multi-year partnership with Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and AI (RBCDSAI) at IIT Madras to launch multiple deep-tech executive education programs.
- FTCCI and NMIMS have partnered to promote skill development and industry-institute collaboration.
SAHI in collaboration with the National Skills Network invites you to the first webinar in the series on “Right Skills for the Right Jobs in Healthcare”
Date and Time: June 17th 2021 from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
To register for the webinar please visit: https://tinyurl.com/39btpcsp
- IIM Indore will train a batch of mid-to-senior level officers of India post over the next two weeks on marketing, management of sales, tapping rural market and others.
- The skill development centre of Punjab Agricultural University organised a two-day online training course on “Nutritional gardening for maintaining a healthy diet”.
- ASDC has partnered with the Apna app to provide a platform dedicated to students and workers in the automobile sector for career counselling and job opportunities.
- The Union skill development and entrepreneurship ministry plan to train ITI students for running and maintaining pressure swing adsorption (PSA) oxygen plants coming up across India.
- The government of Karnataka has released Rs 2000 as a subsidy to register street vendors under a Covid-19 relief package announced.
- The government of Gujarat has decided to grant mass promotion to students studying in ITIs and decided to hold examinations only for final year nursing students.
- The government of Maharastra has collaborated with Tata Technology to upgrade 419 ITI colleges in the state.
- Primero is creating healthcare courses that will help in both skillings the new talent and upskilling the existing staff. It aims to train at least 10,000 people across India within the next year, including Hyderabad.
- Bids will be invited for private partners to run 10 more industrial training institutes (ITIs) and nine polytechnics in Uttar Pradesh in the next few days.
- Amway India has been focused on fostering the spirit of entrepreneurship through its livelihood skills development program.
- Continental India has launched an initiative “The STEP Ahead” to boost women workforce participation in manufacturing, in association with Centrum Foundation through various skill development programmes.
- To meet the growing demand for healthcare workers in the wake of Covid-19, MSDE will start a special training programme to create a workforce of about 100,000 professionals, a ministry official aware of the matter said.
- DSEU will enrol 6,000 students in the first round of the admission process by visiting schools to admit children to skill development programmes.
- ITI admissions are going to be based on SSC results and no entrance test will be carried out for the admission.
Have you missed the previous edition of Newsbytes? Click here to view: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/nsn-weekly-round-up-on-skills-education-and-training-08062021/
The news bytes are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving skills industry in India.
We compile and adapt these new snippets from various sources, if any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, we will remove the link to your content.