Do you wish to stay informed regarding various government projects? Are you looking for a job or an apprenticeship? Are you missing out on various happenings in the skilling ecosystem? NSN weekly round-up on skills, education and training is a one-stop solution for all your skill development and vocational education related queries. The snippets of information could help you generate leads for developing your business in this sector.
COVID help for delivering skill development and training
You could write to us about the crisis you are going through and what is help you are looking for in delivering the training programs. We will take your issue to the concerned people who could be of help. Please visit the link to know more: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/covid-help-for-delivering-skill-development-and-training/
Skill development news from the government, industry and academia
Top headlines of the week
- Credit Suisse has collaborated with Sarthak Educational Trust to train 1,050 People with Disabilities (PwDs), 70 per cent of whom have secured job placements with various companies.
- The government of India has taken efforts to improve oxygen production, enhancing tanker availability, improving oxygen storage at the last mile and easing norms of procurement.
- CSIR-CMERI celebrated National Technology Day- 2021 on 11th May 2021 by interacting with MSME Representatives in a Webinar organised by MSME-DI, Thrissur.
- The government of Madhya Pradesh has given utmost importance to Vedic knowledge as a part of their new vocational education syllabus framed by the Madhya Pradesh higher education department.
- 1mg has partnered with Seekify and Healthcare Sector Skill Council (HSSC) to launch a programme to provide adequate skills training to healthcare professionals in the administration of COVID-19 vaccination.
- There is a 10.72% surge in the unemployment rate of the country due to the Covid pandemic. As the pandemic has accelerated the use of technology, digital upskilling might be the only way to revive the job market.
- SkillAngels has announced free access to its “Skills of the Future” assessments for school students.
Skill development news from the states
Top headlines of the week
Latest government and non-government jobs, apprenticeships and projects in the skilling industry
Government skill development projects: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/projects/
Free E-Books from NSN: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/e-books-download-page/
- Jammu and Kashmir- The Jammu and Kashmir Tribal Affairs Department will be sponsoring 250 students for skill development training.
- Jharkhand- The government of Jharkhand will start manufacturing oxygen flowmeters with the help of manpower and expertise from government ITIs.
- Jharkhand- JUT will collaborate with various industrial undertakings to promote the training of students and help resolve research and development issues of small industries.
- Punjab- The Education Department of the Punjab government is going to launch the ” Punjab Career Portal” with an aims to help students in selecting correct career paths.
Have you missed the previous edition of Newsbytes? Click here to view: https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/nsn-weekly-round-up-on-skills-education-and-training-11052021/
The news bytes are curated and adapted from various sources with the sole objective of keeping our readers updated about the evolving skills industry in India.
We compile and adapt these new snippets from various sources, if any source has objections or other concerns, please write to us at email@example.com, giving valid reasons, we will remove the link to your content.