“I didn’t have the faintest idea that my decision to study in Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF) would fetch me the best ever recognition. I studied Diploma in Mechatronics and passed with lovely results. By results I don’t mean marks alone. NTTF made me a complete package of education, core skills and perseverance”, says Ms. Shruthi, who got placed in Hero Motors Pvt. Ltd. with a lucrative salary after her Diploma in Mechatronics from NTTF. She sounded happy and excited for the new path in her career.
Getting placed in a good company after graduation is a dream of every student and the euphoria of getting a good job can’t be compared to anything else. However, with so much competition in the job market, it is not easy for students to get placed especially if they lack the skills that industry demands. The only way to get a job is to get skilled as per the industry requirements.
Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF), one of the premier institutions of India is addressing the industry-academia gap and training their students to be industry ready with employment-based and industry-integrated courses. It offers a wide range of industry-integrated programs at Diploma and Post-Diploma levels.
NTTF has been imparting technical training since 1959 with centers spread across India in 16 states. This 60 year old institution has over 60 industry-partnered setups and 30 training centres throughout India. The institute offers courses in Mechanical, Electrical, IT, Computer Engineering and Mechatronics to make the students future-ready. All the programs are designed as per industry requirements and they are offered as 3-year diploma with work-integrated learning model. The Post-Graduate Diploma also attracts many graduate engineers.
How does NTTF ensure effective learning outcomes for a better placement?
Looking back at how his life has changed after taking admission into NTTF, Mr Kiran Ravipati, Diploma in Computer Engineering, NTTF said, “when my journey started in NTTF, it just completely changed my perception towards education/responsibility and a job. The beautiful place taught much more than anything I can ask for. NTTF taught me the values, discipline to live with.”
NTTF primarily focuses on the overall development and training of the students to ensure that the right talent excels in his/her career after graduating from the institute. The institute has successfully placed all its students in more than 500 leading industrial institutions all around the world.
The entire curriculum of NTTF courses is properly planned and aligned to the industry requirements. All the programs that are offered are employment-based and industry-integrated. NTTF is taking major steps to ensure effective learning outcomes for a better placement.
- The entire curriculum is outcome-based which is why the students can deliver from day-one of the job. This makes each student from NTTF highly valuable for the employer.
- To ensure the effective learning outcomes, it maintains a proper trainer-student ratio. It has 20 students for 1 trainer for computers and 1:15 ratio for mechanical students.
- The institute uses technology quite extensively to monitor the operations at the centers to ensure quality and efficiency
- To impart training in new technologies in today’s digital age, the institute is actively working with industries and maintaining the industry-academia collaboration. They have collaborated with Intel for IoT, where they have Intel curriculum and we provide joint certification from Intel and NTTF. Similarly, they have collaborated with Cisco for Cyber Security, Amazon Web Services for Cloud Computing, Siemens for Industry 4.0, Automation, Mechatronics and Internet of Things (IoT), UiPath for Robotics, Stratasys for 3D Printing and many more.
- The emphasis of the institute is on providing hands-on training at the production centers for which they have joint ventures with Japan, USA, and Germany that help us in bringing latest and expensive technology.
- Cognitive skills, analytical and networking skills will play an important role in future. NTTF also trains the students on grooming and other aspects which make them industry ready along with technical training.
Also read: NTTF is now accredited centre by NCC, UK for computing science courses https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/nttf-is-now-accredited-centre-by-ncc-uk-for-computing-science-courses/
NTTF has always focused on minimizing the gap between demand and supply of skilled manpower of the nation. It also addresses India’s reskilling challenges with emerging technologies. NTTF has positively impacted thousands of youth and working professionals through different models of work-integrated programs delivered in close collaboration with the industry. It will continue to do so in the future as well.