SkillSonics implements Swiss customized vocational and education training programs adapted to local requirements at companies and training institutes in India and other countries.
SkillSonics with their presence in India and Switzerland, brings in Global Gold Standard, the Swiss Dual Track Apprenticeship program and Vocational Education learning for Industries, Institutes and Government Initiatives for respective countries.
SkillSonics is partner to SWISSMEM, the leading association for companies in Switzerland’s mechanical and electrical engineering industries (MEM industries) and related technology-oriented sectors. SkillSonics India is a NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation) partner company.
SkillSonics is looking for One experienced sales professionals –
Regional Sales Manager – Southern Region, to be based in Bengaluru / Chennai.
The applicant(s) will be responsible for Business Development and Sales of Education and Vocational Training projects and Customer Relationship in the southern region.
Skillsonics work in B2B and B2G mode with –
- Corporates for their up skilling of workmen / supervisors and new recruit skilling,
- Educational Institutes for Domain skilling of students,
- Franchises for Swiss programs and NSDC programs
- Government agencies in their varied initiatives.
Key Job roles:
- Develop high quality business development and sales strategies, plans to grow revenues and implement them.
- Own, plan and execute Client acquisition (Corporate, Institute, Government) and achieve top line growth in the Southern India.
- Expand and strengthen the business and product portfolio via strategic tie-ups and franchise development.
- Deliver on the plan with a focus on achieving exponential growth.
- To develop relationships with key Govt and industry personnel to understand market trends, competitor’s activities and continuously search for new opportunities.
- Ensure a smooth new client on boarding process.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the Business Development function.
- Analyze and report on monthly sales outcomes and other intelligence essential to the Organization.
- Work with the Presales and Delivery team to develop mutually beneficial proposals that address client’s concerns,
- Devise and recommend market disrupting strategies backed with market research and competition analysis.
- Be a SkillSonics brand ambassador and plan approaches, pitches and schemes.
- Age : Desired 30-32 Years for an appropriate profile
- MBA/M. Tech / B.Tech + MBA from well-regarded Institutes. Preference will be given to candidates with a Engineering / Technical background + Marketing/ Sales experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales & marketing, out of which minimum 3 years in the Skill Development sector and Corporate CSR fund mobilization etc. with strong focus on sales, marketing and business development
- He/She should have a good network to reach out to other businesses looking to up skill their workforce. He or she will also have good knowledge of the skill gaps and training requirements faced by companies in India.
- The company is looking for a hands-on candidate who lives and breathes SkillSonics vision and mission to be profit oriented but mission driven, happy to grow a small set-up and committed to growing the business and the company aggressively as the company is looking for non-linear growth in India to meet its lofty ambitions rather than business as usual.
- Candidate should have excellent communication and public speaking skills
CTC: Rs. Up to – 13 L.
Contact: C V Srinath.
M: +91 9980844482