The Ministry of Labour and Employment had constituted an expert committee on 17th January 2017, under…
- The fascinating journeys of WorldSkills participants from India: A snapshot
- Why schooling and skilling have to go together: Insights from social entrepreneurs
- News Bytes from NSN – Quick updates on Skill Development and Vocational Training – 190819
- Team India send off ceremony for WorldSkills Kazan 2019
- Siemens Scholarship Program 2019 opens for applications
- The inspiring tale of Suraj: A trainee from IL&FS Skills
- FutureSkills: A digital initiative by NASSCOM to upskill technology professionals
- Future Skills and Jobs: 5 rewarding careers in Blockchain with a list of 10 top skills
- News Bytes from NSN – Quick updates on Skill Development and Vocational Training – 120819
- Five ways technology is transforming India’s Agriculture industry
• National Council for Vocational Education & Training (NCVET) inviting applications for the post of Chairperson and two Executive Members. New!!
• Inviting project proposals under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) in the State of Assam. Last date of proposal submission is 31st August, 2019 New!!
• Aerospace and Aviation Sector Skill Council (AASSC) invites applications for the post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) New!!
• RFP for Selection of Technical Intern Training Program (TITP) Agency in North East Skill Centre ASDM Govt Project!!
• Hydrocarbon Sector Skill Council invites Training Partners having experience of working in Hydrocarbon skill space