The need to integrate academic learning with vocational training at the level of higher education…
- MSDE collaborates with IBM for nationwide Train-the-Trainer program in Artificial Intelligence
- MHRD and MESC partner to conduct Manthan – A workshop for colleges and universities
- Homestays as a source of rural entrepreneurship and livelihoods
- How Cyber Security is critical to the success of any digital initiative and why it needs trained professionals
- News Bytes from NSN – Quick updates on Skill Development and Vocational Training – 160919
- Blockchain-powered digital certificates to redefine certification methods
- Perspectives on workforce preparedness for gig economy – present and future
- Product innovation, technology and customer focus form the core of non-leather footwear
- Dr. Mahendra Nath Pandey lays foundation stone for Indian Institute of Skills, Mumbai
- Vidyadaan: A unique initiative by Media & Entertainment Skills Council (MESC) launched through a webinar
• National Council for Vocational Education & Training (NCVET) inviting applications for the post of Chairperson and two Executive Members. New!!
• Inviting project proposals under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) in the State of Assam. Last date of proposal submission is 31st August, 2019 New!!
• Aerospace and Aviation Sector Skill Council (AASSC) invites applications for the post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) New!!
• RFP for Selection of Technical Intern Training Program (TITP) Agency in North East Skill Centre ASDM Govt Project!!
• Hydrocarbon Sector Skill Council invites Training Partners having experience of working in Hydrocarbon skill space