Employment Generation and Marketing Mission (EGMM) is a constituent initiative from State Rural Livelihood Mission,…
- Launch of National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) – UNEVOC Centre
- IBM announces collaborations across India to train 2,00,000 women for STEM related careers
- AISECT to provide free-of-cost training to 950 minority community youth under Central Government’s Seekho Aur Kamao scheme
- Ministry of Women and Child Development (WCD) and Ministry of Skill Development (MSDE) partner to improve livelihoods for women
- Skill India mission empowers women with 10 initiatives in skill development and entrepreneurship
- News Bytes from NSN – Quick updates on skill development news and business
- Raymond resolves to strengthen the tailoring ecosystem on World Tailor’s Day
- Bosch creates a BRIDGE between the education and employment through demand- driven skills
- Tata Motors’ skill development programs in automotive sector is empowering young girls
- Changing role of women in rubber industry – Success stories from RSDC
• Request for Proposals (RFP) invited for Human Resource and Skill Requirement Study for Indian Mining Sector (2019-25) New!
• Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) intends to engage 02 (Two) Young Professionals New!
• Hydrocarbon Sector Skill Council invites Training Partners having experience of working in Hydrocarbon skill space