The Government of India, Government of Uttarakhand and the World Bank today signed a $74…
- Vocational Education + Entrepreneurship = Sustainable Growth
- Truck drivers in focus – Paving way for a safer future through skill development
- News Bytes from NSN – Quick updates on skill development and Vocational Training – 240619
- 60 Youth with disabilities bag jobs with renowned brands at first ever Regional Abilympics in Mumbai
- News Bytes from NSN – Quick updates on skill development and Vocational Training – 170619
- Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council organizes ‘Domestic Workers Skill Conclave – Chapter North East’ in Assam
- Directorate General of Training (DGT) partners Cisco and Accenture to set up a future-ready employability skilling program for ITI students
- Dell Technologies partners with Swami Vivekananda Rural Community College to launch its first Skill India lab in Puducherry
- SEEDAP Organizes CxO meet with Sector Skill Councils (SSCs)
- Tata Power Skill Development Institute (TPSDI) Enrolls its 50,000th Trainee
• We’re Hiring!! Job openings at National Skills Network – NSN (full time): Content Marketing Executive.
• VPT (Visakhapatnam Port Trust) invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from eligible national and international professional agencies and business houses. Register Now!
• NSDC extends submission date for Selection of Project Management Unit (PMU) for PMKVY Schemes Date Extended!
• Bhartiya Skill Development University, Jaipur (BSDU) Invites Applications for Bachelor of Vocational Programs in Multiple Disciplines. Click here for details!
• Vocation in Vacation 2019 – A contest for school and college students in India Click for Results!!
• THSC Invites applications for the position of CEO or COO Read here!