IBM & Telecom Sector Skill Council (TSSC) collaborate to offer 4 industry- integrated courses for upskilling faculty members & trainers in the telecom sector. Following are the list of courses:
- Fundamental Course in Big Data & Analytics
- Fundamental Course in Cloud-based Application Development
- Fundamental Course in IoT-based Application Development
- Fundamental Program in Mobile Application Development
The objective of these courses are:
- To upskill young professionals in the Telecom industry by preparing them to work with emerging technologies.
- To narrow the gap between demand and supply of skilled workforce and make them future-ready to boost growth and productivity in the Telecom Sector.
How the courses benefit you
- Experts from IBM will enable telecom sector professionals with new-age capabilities to meet the industry requirements for various job roles
- Great opportunity for faculty members, trainers and students to learn from innovative courseware developed by best IBM professionals and domain specialists from TSSC
- Increase knowledge and acquire skills in best-in-class IBM software; get access to relevant IBM software and platforms, including IBM Cloud, IBM Watson IoT platform, Big Data Solutions as well as mobile application development tools
- Obtain professional and global Certification on IBM Software as also TSSC certification
Details about the courses
Phase -1 of the Faculty Training/Train the Trainer program will commence from mid-September 2017
Faculty members and trainers from TSSC partnered Academic Institutions and TSSC affiliated Training Partners. Following are more details about the courses:
40 hours over 5 working days for Faculty Development Program.
Avail early bird discounts
- Register before 30th September and avail 10% discount on the cost of the course!
- To register with us, visit the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/0rT7Wmh8aCvr0JUh1
For bulk/team and organizational registration send your queries to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Call: 8377004166
Qualifications for Faculty Development Program (FDP)
Faculty/ Master Trainer/ Trainer with adequate experience in JAVA and sound knowledge of coding.
Requirements for Student Development Program (SDP) (To be announced shortly…)
- Fundamental Course in Big Data & Analytics – MBA, BBA, BSc, BCA, MCA, B-Com, M Com, Engineering Students
- Fundamental Course in Cloud Based Application Development – Engineering, Polytechnic, BSc-IT, MSc-IT, BCA & MCA Students
- Fundamental Course in Mobile Application Development – Engineering (Computer Science, IT, Electronics), Polytechnic, BSc-IT, MSc-IT, BCA & MCA Students
- Fundamental Course in IoT Based Application Development – Engineering (Computer Science, IT, Electronics)