The market for DevOps is anticipated to be worth USD 37,227 million by 2030. The future of DevOps appears to be quite bright as its useful applications grow.
However, you must have all the necessary skills if you want to have a lucrative career in the industry. And one of the greatest ways to do this is through certification programmes in DevOps.
The Advanced Certificate Programme in DevOps is designed and developed by Carnegie Mellon University’s School of Computer Science(CMU-SCS) Executive Education and delivered in collaboration with TalentSprint for DevOps aspirants in the APAC region.
The curriculum will assist you in becoming an expert in DevOps and will give you the opportunity to advance your career as a DevOps professional. After successfully completing the programme, you will receive a globally recognised certification.
To know more about the CMU-SCS’s Advanced Certificate Programme in DevOps, please visit TalentSprint’s official programme page for the same.
3 reasons to choose the Advanced Certificate Program in DevOps by CMU-SCS
- Legendary faculty – One of the key aspects of the programme is the team of experienced faculties who are pioneers when it comes to DevOps training and applications. You will benefit from mentorship by pioneers in DevOps – Len Bass, Hasan Yassar and Joseph Yankel, the distinguished faculty of CMU.
- High impact format- The delivery format of the certification programme is well balanced with faculty-led live interaction classes, cohort-based learning, hands-on practical training and mentoring sessions by industry experts.
- Certificate from the World’s #1 CS school – After the completion of the course you will get a globally recognized certificate from Carnegie Mellon University’s School of Computer Science(CMU-SCS) which is the world’s no. 1 CS School with 20 Nobel Laureates and 13 Turning Awards.
Advanced Certificate Program in DevOps with the benefits of TalentSprint Career Accelerator programme
The programme is linked with the TalentSprint Career Accelerator programme which provides placement assistance to certified learners looking for a new career opportunity in any of the new-age technology-related fields.
After the completion of your DevOps certification, you will get the below facilities as a part of the TalentSprint Career Accelerator programme,
- Assistance in building a resume, LinkedIn profile makeover, and portfolio creation
- You will also get a 6 months membership of IIMJobs Hirist
- You will get practice sessions for interviews
- Opportunity to network with peers and alumni
- Knowledge exchange sessions with business and tech leaders
Who is the programme for?
The programme is offered for experienced professionals. However, you can still apply for the programme if you are a fresh graduate with a passion for DevOps. You might get selected based on the decision of the selection panel.
As a prerequisite, you must have some exposure to, or experience in the software development planning, delivery and deployment process. The programme is best suitable for the below-mentioned profiles,
- DevOps Engineers
- Cloud Computing professionals
- Software Developers
- Operation, Project or Product Managers
- Automation Engineers
- QA Analyst or Testers
If you wish to know more about the must-have skills in DevOps then, please read our article on how you can kickstart your career in DevOps with the right skills in 2022.
While there are various DevOps certification programmes available in the market, the unique aspects of the Advanced Certificate Program in DevOps designed and developed by Carnegie Mellon University’s School of Computer Science(CMU-SCS) make it one of a kind.
So, wait no more. And explore more about the Advanced Certificate Program in DevOps designed and developed by Carnegie Mellon University’s School of Computer Science(CMU-SCS) to advance in your DevOps career today!