To keep you informed, we have gathered all the current apprenticeship opportunities. The information regarding the apprenticeship opportunities will help you understand and leverage them better.
Apprenticeships are one of the best ways to acquire practical skills applicable in the workplace. Additionally, you will have the excellent opportunity to work with experts who can serve as mentors, offering a priceless learning opportunity and helping you establish a network of contacts in the industry. After completing your apprenticeship, you will advance on your desired career path.
Apprenticeships offer many advantages that regular education or on-the-job training may not, making them an excellent option to launch a career in your desired industry. So, wait no more, and apply for one of these apprenticeships to embark on a journey of lifetime success.
If you wish to know more about any of these apprenticeship opportunities in detail, then please visit our dedicated apprenticeship page.
Top 5 apprenticeship opportunities for the week
- South Eastern Railway is inviting applications from eligible candidates for engagement/training as Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961. Last date – 2nd Feb 2023
- Notification for graduate apprentices for Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited (CSPGC) as per the apprentices act, 1961. To know more about the last date, visit https://www.cspc.co.in/.
- Bhilai Steel Plant, a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), is inviting applications from qualified candidates for engaging them in Graduate and Technician Apprentice positions for one year as per Apprenticeship Act 1961/1973. Eligible candidates may apply by visiting the official website. The last date to submit your application is 19th February 2023.
- The Defense Research Development Organization (DRDO) is inviting applications for Apprenticeships. DRDO ITI Apprentice 2023 training will start in April 2023. The last date to apply is 10 February 2023 till 5:00 PM. You can submit your application by visiting www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in before the deadline.
- Indian Army has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for the post of Graduate/Diploma Technical Apprentice & Trade Apprentice (EX-ITI). The age of the candidates must be more than 14 years, and there is no upper age limit. Last date- 5th Feb 2023
Apprenticeships are a great way to obtain hands-on experience, earn money as you learn, get mentorship, and create a path for career advancement. With the variety of fields available, there’s something for everyone in an apprenticeship program. It’s worth considering as a viable option for starting a career.