National Skills Network – NSN is working with a team of subject experts in the field of skill development and vocational trainers to come up with resources for making training impactful. We are happy to launch our first e-book Top 3 Skill Sets Every Trainer Must Have to Manage Adult Learners. This is the first handbook in the Series entitled, Impactful Skill Development and Vocational Training.
- Expert Committee recommends Rs.9,750 as monthly National Minimum Wage
- “Celebration of Success” event organized by ServiceNow and Telangana Academy of Skill and Knowledge (TASK)
- Use of AR / VR for skill development in the Life Sciences Sector
- Are you ready to re-skill for an automated future?
- International News Bytes from NSN – TVET, Apprenticeships and more
- News Bytes from NSN – Quick updates on skill development news and business
- Views and feedback of industry in dynamic foundry group forum
- Air India SATS collaborates with NSDC for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Collaboration is the key to UNDP India’s projects in skills, employment and entrepreneurship
- Are we ready for Curriculum 3.0 at workplace learning? Need to re-look at QPs and NOS
• Applications are invited for engagement of Junior Consultant (IoT-Smart Agriculture, Solar Technician) New!
• Hydrocarbon Sector Skill Council invites Training Partners having experience of working in Hydrocarbon skill space