National Skills Network – NSN is the official online media partner for the upcoming event “ASSOCHAM Summit – cum- Award on Skilling India – From Skills to Prosperity” scheduled to be held on 9th August 2017 at Hotel The Lalit, New Delhi.
ASSOCHAM, the Associated Chambers of Commerce & Industry of India, is known as the ‘Knowledge Architect of Corporate India’. ASSOCHAM has been serving the nation since 1920s by articulating the voice of the industry while impacting several policy decisions and legislation. In the field of skill development and vocational training ASSOCHAM has been playing a catalytic role in recognizing the contribution of various stakeholders through annual awards and creating a platform for exchange of ideas, action plans and best practices.
Objective of the Summit: To discuss on current scenario on Skill Development and catalyze the initiative, ASSOCHAM is planning to organize Summit-cum-Award on Skilling India: From Skill to Prosperity on 9th August , 2017 at Hotel The Lalit, New Delhi
Highlights of Summit
- Skill Development: Issues and Challenges in Industry
- Skill Ecosystem – Realignment
- Global Skill Scenario
- Financing Models of Skill Development Activities
- Issues & Challenges before VTP’s, Assessing Bodies and SSCs.
- Skilling to Placement: Success Story & Way Forward
Download the Summit brochure, Application form for Awards and Participation: Last date for nomination for awards is 31st July 2017.
Click the links below to download the brochure and forms:
About the Awards
The Skill Achiever Awards honor and recognize organization in private Sector, PSUs, NGOs, government departments etc who have demonstrated their commitment to the advancement of Skills by implementing skills development and training programs that are relevant and result oriented. Skill Achiever Awards is certain to attract an overwhelming response, with the pledged support of rural and urban Area, Government institutions, missions including overseas bodies.
Categories For Awards
During ASSOCHAM Summit-cum-Awards on Skilling India, awards in Gold and Silver category to the meritorious organization will be made in the following categories:
- Best Vocational Training Provider (VTP) – Training
- Best Institute – Innovation on Skill Development
- Best Institute – Open & Distance Learning in Vocational and Skills Development
- Best Institute – Women Skill Development
- Best Institute – Placement
- Best Large Scale Private Organization – Training Programme
( Having more than Rs. 100 Cr annual Turnover)
- Best Small Scale Private Organization – Training Programme
(Having less than Rs. 100 Cr. annual turnover)
- Best Higher Vocational Institute for Skill Development
- Best University/Professional Institute for Skill Development
- Best PSU -Public Sector Training Programme
- Best NGO- Skill Development
- Best ITI- Skill Development through PPP Model
- Best Sector Skill Council
- Best State in Skill Development
- Best Bank/Financial Institution who support/finance Skill Development
- Best International Organization in Skill Development
- Best Start up in Skill Development ( Less than 3 years of establishment)
Following dignitaries are invited to address the summit:
Shri Chetan Chouhan, Hon’ble Minister of Skill Development, Govt. of UP
Shri. Gopal Rai, Hon’ble Minister of Labour and Employment, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
Dr. Jaswant Singh Yadav, Hon’ble Minister of Labour and Employment, Govt. of Rajasthan
Shri Nayab Singh, Hon’ble Minister of Labour and Employment(IC), Govt. of Haryana
Dr. K.P. Krishnan IAS, Secretary, Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, GOI
Ms. Panudda Boonpala, Director, International Labour Organization (ILO)
Dr. Sunita Chhibba, Director General, NSDA
Shri Asheesh Sharma, DGT, Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship, GOI
Dr. Ravi P. Singh, Secretary General, Quality Council of India (QCI)
Shri Manish Kumar, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, NSDC
Prof. (Dr.) Balvir S. Tomar, Chairman, ASSOCHAM National Council on Skill Development
Shri S.Y. Siddiqui, Chairman, ASSOCHAM National Council of Industrial Relations and Reforms
Sponsorship and Registration as Delegates
ASSOCHAM takes this opportunity to invite you to kindly nominate your organization for Award(s) and participate as “Delegate” and set the tone and tenor of discussions in this summit.
You are also invited to avail limited Sponsorship Opportunities in this very important summit, to enhance your brand visibility.
- Participation Fee: Rs. 3,000/- plus 15% Service Tax i.e. Rs. 3450/- per Delegate (10% discount for 2 or more persons from the same organization)
For more details please contact:
L. Robinson Singh Mob: 9650474873 Tel: 01146550573 Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org