Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), a public sector telecom company has launched online vocational training programmes for engineering diploma students amid the nation wide lockdown. The registrations for these BSNL certified vocational internships are open now and it is going to start from 1st June 2020. The training program will be of two or four or six weeks duration. Students can opt for any one of the training programs depending on how much time they wish to spend.
To register for the Summer Training please visit: http://www.rttchyd.bsnl.co.in:8080/rttchyd/Home.jsp#
How the training programme works
- The training will be provided by Telecom Technical Centres of BSNL like Advanced Level Telecom Training Centre (ALTTC), Ghaziabad and Regional Telecom Training Centre (RTTC), Hyderabad.
- The training is for second, third and fourth year B,Tech Students / MCA / Diploma Students for Year 2020 and will be conducted as per a schedule. Read more…
- The training will be theory and practical based. For the first two weeks of industrial training, theory and practical classes will be held for 3 working days. For the remaining weeks, classes will be held at the training centres continuously for six or nine working days depending on the course duration.
- After the completion of the six or nine days training, students will be given a chance to complete a training report which is optional and will be allowed to go back for remaining weeks.
- The certificate will be issued after completion of training of two or four or six weeks accordingly.
- Candidates will be selected on a “first come first serve” basis by the Regional Telecom Training Centres of the respective states for which seats are limited.
Training capabilities in different streams in ALTTC
Advanced Level Telecom Training Centre (ALTTC), Ghaziabad is an Apex level Telecom Training centre of BSNL, Government of India. It was set up jointly by ITU, UNDP and Govt. of India. It is also a Centre of Excellence for Fixed and Wireless Broadband, Cyber Security and Internet of Things (IoT) for Asia-Pacific Region of International Telecom Union (ITU).
ALTTC is having state of the art telecom technology labs, vast infrastructure and a self-sustained campus full of amenities for students. ALTTC encompasses training capabilities in different streams
- Mobile technologies: GSM, CDMA, 3G, 4G LTE and LTE Advanced and Wi-Max ,5G.
- Modern Transmission Technologies: OFC, SDH, NG SDH, DWDM, GPON,CPAN and FTTH,OTN.
- Next Generation Networks: Working of Digital Exchanges, Next Generation Network , and IMS.
- IT & Networking: IPV4, IPV6, LAN, VLAN, Router Configuration, Network Security , IoT ,Block Chain, Cyber Security.
- VLSI with VHDL, Embedded systems and Robotics.
- Electrical Eng.: Air Conditioning, Power system, Engine, Alternator, Energy Conservation & Renewable Energy
- Civil Engineering.: Computer Aided Structural Design through STAAD Pro, Building Maintenance & Precaution in Planning & Construction
Summer Training in RTTC, Hyderabad
RTTC, Hyderabad is a fully standards-compliant Training Center, established by BSNL to impart training in Latest Telecom Technologies and Information Technology to its employees all over India. It is also providing value-added Certification Courses and Major/Mini projects to B.Tech/B.E/MCA students in ECE and CSE/IT, coming from various Engineering Colleges within and outside Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
RTTC will be conducting the Summer Training for BTech or BE students. The training duration by RTTC is two or four weeks. The students will get a completion certificate by BSNL after the successful completion of their courses.
BSNL certified vocational internships programme is a pioneering step by BSNL and will help the students gain industry relevant knowledge. The internship will help the students in their future employment.