SkillSonics implements Swiss customized vocational and education training programs adapted to local requirements at companies and training institutes in India and other countries. SkillSonics with their presence in India and Switzerland, brings in Global Gold Standard, the Swiss Dual Track Apprenticeship program and Vocational Education learning for Industries, Institutes and Government Initiatives for respective countries. SkillSonics is partner to SwissMem, the leading association for companies in Switzerland’s mechanical and electrical engineering industries (MEM industries) and related technology-oriented sectors. SkillSonics India is a NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation) partner company.
- SkillSonics is looking for CNC Trainers – Machinist to be based in Pune.
The applicant will be providing Training in CNC Machine operations, programming to ITI/Diploma students and industry professionals.
Key Job roles:
- Should have sound operating and programming knowledge in CNC Milling, Turning and Grinding.
- Ability to lead the team and showcase leadership qualities.
- Should have good communication and teaching skills
- Should be a Diploma or graduate in Mechanical or Production Engineering
- Should have minimum 2 to 3 years teaching experience and ability to handle both theory and practical classes
- Manufacturing experience in CNC production environment or a certified CNC trainer from a reputed institute is a must
- Skills: Professional level written and verbal communication in English and any one or more vernacular languages .
CTC: Company Standard.
Contact: C V Srinath. Head – HR
M: +91 9980844482