Are you aware of the opportunities in the Mechatronics and Smart Manufacturing sector? Do you want to learn about the Internet of Things (IoT), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Robotics and other technologies that are used in a smart factory or mechatronics engineering?
Nettur Technical Training Foundation (NTTF)’s Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering and Smart Factory is the right course for you as it will help you build the right skills and will make you industry-ready.
As per a recent report by MarketsandMarkets, the Smart Factory market size is expected to reach $134.9 billion by 2026. The increased demand for technologies such as IoT (Internet of Things), Automation, Robotics, High-performance Computing, and others could explain such rapid growth in the future. These technologies aid in cost reduction, energy efficiency, and manufacturing efficiency.
With rapid technological disruption and gradually increasing Smart Factory market size, companies are looking to hire professionals with the right education and skills in Mechatronics and Smart Manufacturing. The three-year, full-time Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering and Smart Factory program by NTTF will help you gain the right skills along with a formal Diploma certification.
Eligibility to enrol in the course
- To enrol in the regular three year program, you must have class 10th or 12th or PUC or Vocational course certification.
- The maximum age limit to apply for this course is 24 years.
Here’s what Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering and Smart Factory will offer
- The industry-aligned program consists of 60% practical and 40% theory to ensure your industry readiness.
- There will be an online assessment through TAB test after every session.
- You will also go through intermediate exams and semester exams in both theories and practical which will provide you with clear and timely feedback regarding your progress.
- Your competency will be built through technical talk, shop talk, discovery learning and working projects in the 6th Semester
- You will get an opportunity to participate in various national and international competitions.
- You will get hands-on practical training through special machines like PCB CNC, Festo MPS kits, Fanuc Robot, PLC Motor Drives, HMI and SCADA. In-depth training will be provided in Robotics and Automation during the program.
- You will also be exposed to modern tools like 5s – Lean manufacturing – TPM concepts through various drives.
Career opportunities after the completion of the Diploma
After the completion of the course, you will get an opportunity to choose from various sectors of engineering and manufacturing in India such as Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Xerography, Defense Systems, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Materials Processing.
This program builds relevant skills and knowledge which will help you choose from a wide range of job roles such as,
- Electro-Mechanical Technicians
- Robotic Engineers
- Build Engineers (OEM’s)
- Design and Development of Automation Solutions
- Mechanical Engineering Technicians
- Field Technician
- Electrical and Electronics Circuit Trouble Shooting
- Commercial and Industrial Equipment Maintenance and Servicing.
- Biomechatronics Worker
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technicians
- Industrial Machinery Mechanics
- Cybernetics Technician
- R&D Manager
- Production Manager
- Servicing Manager
- Maintenance Manager
- Automation Engineer
This three-year, full-time Diploma Program in Mechatronics combines the benefits of world-class automation systems with cutting-edge learning approaches.
Also read: Diploma in Logistics Technology: A unique apprenticeship-based program by NTTF https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/diploma-in-logistics-technology-a-unique-apprenticeship-based-program-by-nttf/
NTTF is one of India’s finest universities, preparing students to be industry-ready through employment-based and industry-integrated courses to close the country’s industry-academia divide. And its Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering and Smart Factory programs is uniquely designed to build the right expertise of the students as per the industry requirements. To know more about the course, please visit NTTF’s official website.
I am interested for Virtual Office