National Skills Network – NSN is working with a team of subject experts in the field of skill development and vocational trainers to come up with resources for making training impactful. We are happy to share the Guide for Creating Success Stories in Skilling and Vocational Programs. This guide is a part of the Series entitled, Impactful Skill Development and Vocational Training.
- TalentSprint WE Program to be expanded with enhanced support from Google
- News Bytes from NSN – Quick updates on Skill Development and Vocational Training – 27012020
- ICC and NTTF collaborate to improve youth employability and skilling
- Top 8 Job Roles for Graphic Designers
- How to find the right jobs in the Retail Sector through job fairs
- Second open ended working group on model indicators on sport and the SDGs
- Why meeting global skill standards is essential for India to be the global Skill Capital?
- Vidyadaan hosts a webinar on Graphic Design Technology for WorldSkills Competitions
- PayNearby augments hyperlocal retailers through digital and financial skills enablement
- Skill development in Deep Tech sector: Artificial Intelligence in the Aviation industry
• Railway Recruitment Cell Bhubaneswar inviting applications for Apprenticeships in various trades. New!!
• Hydrocarbon Sector Skill Council invites Training Partners having experience of working in Hydrocarbon skill space