National Skills Network – NSN is working with a team of subject experts in the field of skill development and vocational trainers to come up with resources for making training impactful. We are happy to share the Guide for Creating Success Stories in Skilling and Vocational Programs. This guide is a part of the Series entitled, Impactful Skill Development and Vocational Training.
- A chat with the automotive trainees at Youth Empowerment at SKF (YES)
- Skill India amplifies ‘Fark Dikh Raha Hai’ campaign to impact more youth
- Trainers from Prabhat – LabourNet Skill Development Center, Hosur
- ToT program from AASSC strengthens the training ecosystem for Aviation sector in partnership with DFID , UK and Semta
- Kaun Banega Master Stylist: A unique competition from Raymond to celebrate World Tailor’s Day
- Making training institutions meaningful and sustainable – an innovative intervention of Rhino and ACE Foundation
- Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge (TASK) and Steinbeis India conduct a workshop on German Dual VET
- Learning 3.0: The disappearing walls of the classroom
- An interview with the automotive trainers at Youth Empowerment at SKF (YES)
- Preparing for a career in Beauty and Apparel: Meet the trainees from Prabhat LabourNet Center
• Request for Proposals (RFP) invited for Human Resource and Skill Requirement Study for Indian Mining Sector (2019-25) New!
• Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) intends to engage 02 (Two) Young Professionals New!
• Hydrocarbon Sector Skill Council invites Training Partners having experience of working in Hydrocarbon skill space