MLOps, or machine learning operations, is emerging as one of the rapidly growing fields. The AI and MLOps market is expected to reach USD 4 billion by 2025, driving up demand for skilled workers. In fact, MLOps job roles have been listed at the top of the list of highly sought-after employment options in one of LinkedIn’s emerging job rankings, according to a recent article by Hindustan Times.
The Institute of Science (IISc), in association with TalentSprint, is offering a PG Level Advanced Certification Programme in AI and MLOps to address the accelerating industry adoption and quench the talent thirst in AI and MLOps.
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and TalentSprint’s recently launched PG Level Advanced Certification Programme in AI and MLOps is one of the most promising programmes for developing the necessary skills in the rapidly expanding MLOps industry. Please read more about the PG Level Advanced Certification Programme in AI and MLOps on the TalentSprint official programme page.
Here are the five unique aspects of the PG programme in AI and MLOps
IISc and TalentSprint’s PG Level Advanced Certification Programme in AI and MLOps is best suitable for you if you have at least 2 years of work experience or you are exploring to build a career in AI and MLOps.
Here are some of the key aspects of the programme which make it one of a kind:
- High-impact immersive learning experience on TalentSprint’s digital platform ipearl.ai
- Opportunity to apply concepts in practice labs with real data
- Direct interaction with the faculty and industry mentors
- IISc advantage with a chance to learn from distinguished faculty of IISc
- Globally recognized certification and access to IISc’s executive alumni network
You will be able to reach all your professional goals with the help of this PG programme. At the end of the programme, you will be well equipped with all the skills to perform the below tasks which include:
- Designing an end-to-end ML production system
- Building data pipelines and delivering deployment pipelines
- Creating a data lifecycle and putting feature engineering into practice
- Using methods to control modelling resources
- Handling the fairness of ML models with the use of analytics
Additionally, you will also learn how to use Deep Learning for Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing at a high level. The curriculum is structured into 8 modules and is a 9-month executive programme including an IISc campus visit. Live interactive sessions, case studies, practical labs, mini projects, and capstone projects with guidance from IISc faculty and business experts are all part of the instructional strategy.
To know more about the in-demand technologies and Deep Tech programmes from TalentSprint, please visit – https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/talentsprint/
The programme will help you take advantage of exciting career opportunities. Additionally, because of the solid foundation laid during the programme, your career will be future-proofed for at least the next decade.
Leave a Reply