Employers across industry sectors are looking for candidates who have prerequisite skills and experience. Organizations are increasingly looking for relevant internships, or on-the-job experience even for fresh college graduates. Therefore, it is important to choose the right degree program which not only provides academic certificates, but also a holistic learning experience that makes you employable and industry-ready.
Here are the top 3 job-oriented online degree courses you can pursue in 2023 –
1. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Pursuing a degree in commerce advances your career prospects in one of the rapidly growing industry sectors, that is, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI). The B.Com degree helps you gain knowledge and skills in Accountancy, Business Administration, and Finance and also develop proficiency in Cybersecurity, Investment Banking along with key analytical skills.
2. Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Computer applications are significantly altering many fields of interest, such as education, medicine, transport, logistics, and e-commerce, to name a few. The ever-growing IT sector opens up multiple job opportunities and requires highly skilled and trained professionals in computer applications. For candidates aspiring to pursue a global career in the IT sector, a Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is the right choice. By pursuing the job-oriented degree program, you will be able to gain work experience and confidence in solving real world problems with the help of projects and internships.
3. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
BBA is one of the popular degree choices among students. With reference to BBA graduates, an increasing number of organizations are looking for strong problem-solvers and not just any graduate from a Business School. Therefore, It is crucial from where a student is pursuing the BBA degree from.
For example – The BBA degree program offered by SASTRA university is codesigned with the Logistics Sector Skill Council. It is blended with detailed insight into the logistics sector and can equip learners in exploring the growing career opportunities in the said sector.
To know more about the job-oriented online degree courses you can pursue, check out the links below –
- BBA – (Bachelor of Business Administration) – https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/top-5-reasons-to-apply-for-online-bba-program-from-sastra-university-naac-a-nirf-rank24/
- BCom – (Bachelor of Commerce) – https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/top-5-reasons-to-apply-for-the-online-b-com-program-from-sastra-university-naac-a-nirf-rank24/
- BCA – (Bachelor of Computer Application) – https://www.nationalskillsnetwork.in/top-5-reasons-to-apply-for-online-bca-program-from-sastra-university-naac-a-nirf-rank24/
All the above three online degree programs are offered by SASTRA University (NAAC A++/NIRF Rank24) and are digitally enabled by TCS iON.