National Skills Network – NSN is working with a team of subject experts in the field of skill development and vocational trainers to come up with resources for making training impactful. We are happy to share the Training Effectiveness Toolkit ; this is the first part of the ebooks for ensuring successful training. This e-book is a part of the Series entitled, Impactful Skill Development and Vocational Training.
- How ATDC is preparing youth for the apparel industry through DDU-GKY and B.Voc courses
- Kemppi’s National Best Welder competitions catalyses new professional avenues for women in welding
- News Bytes from NSN – Quick updates on Skill Development and Vocational Training – 101219
- Who is responsible for reskilling and upskilling?
- Four key drivers influencing future skills in the Healthcare industry
- NTTF partners with BOSCH to offer industry 4.0 joint certification and training program
- Future skills and jobs: Why colleges have to focus on work-integrated learning?
- Ministry of Skill Development (MSDE) exhorts PSUs to participate in Apprenticeship program
- India Education Forum organizes its 3rd National Conclave
- Freudenberg Training Centre teaches skills to help Nagapattinam recover from tsunami
• RFP for Selection of Agency to deploy experienced professionals in SARTHI for Skill Development Activities New!!
• DRDO has invited applications from young and candidates for Graduate and Technician (Diploma) apprentice. New!!
• Hydrocarbon Sector Skill Council invites Training Partners having experience of working in Hydrocarbon skill space